Bill has lived in central Denver since 1977 and is one of metro Denver’s highest volume producing real estate agents. Bill devotes the majority of his time to resale of residential property. He is extremely knowledgeable of the central Denver neighborhoods and represents both Buyers and Sellers for new and resale homes, condos, and lofts, as well as new residential projects. Bill’s passion for real estate, eagerness to help his clients, and multimillion dollar production year after year gives Buyers and Sellers confidence whether purchasing or selling their home.
He began his real estate career in 2001 working with the listing brokers of the 94-unit Watertower Lofts Project in LoDo’s Central Platte Valley. Being affiliated with one of the most successful projects downtown gave Bill a wealth of experience. The following year Bill was awarded the prestigious Denver Board of Realtors “Rookie of the Year” Award.
NEW PROJECTS AND DEVELOPMENT INVOLVEMENT:
• 24 Walnut, 29-unit infill Townhome project in Historic Ballpark Neighborhood
• Welton Place, Townhome infill project in Northeast Denver 5 Points Neighborhood
• Traverse, 15 Townhomes System-Built infill project in Northeast Denver 5 Points Neighborhood
• Fire Clay Phase 4, Townhomes and Condos in the booming RINO Neighborhood
• Aria Phase 1, Townhome project on the site that once housed the Marycrest Convent
• Watertower Lofts, 94 Lots, Conversion of 1892 Historic Warehouse